Hello fans! I copied Beck because she's cool and got myself a blog. I figure this will make it so Christmas cards are not necessary. jk. We'll see if I keep it maintained...
*News*I joined a kickball team and we play every Thursday night. I was suckered into it by a friend, and I'm glad I signed up. (See above if you don't remember what kickball is)
Please stay tuned for the Easter blog!
Peace out!
5 comments:
I knew you couldn't resist being exactly like me! I hope you keep up the blog. Post some pictures of Tyler! Loves! :)
Kickball, are you kidding me? When Becky told me this story she said softball. I thought, that's pretty cool, my softball team starts in a couple of weeks. But when I read the post and it said kickball, that's pretty funny. Yeah, just like elementary school! In fact, Nick could probably kick some tail on your team. We'll be sure to bring a ball on vacation.
I finally figured this blog thing out! Now I'll have to post on Becky's, too. Yay. More time on the computer! Hey, we have PS2 and I looked at the Guitar Hero thing. Is it fun? We have DDR and I bet I can kick anyone's behind on that! (Except for Lindsey's...)
Post a Comment