Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nudie

Tyler is becoming quite independent, he likes to do everything himself. This includes undressing. That's ok, but he does it at the oddest moments. Sometimes I just turn around and he has disrobed...diaper and all. Yesterday, I caught him in the act!
Fleeing the scene!

I shouldn't have changed the camera to black and white...still trying to get the hang of it!

4 comments:

Becky said...

That post was so funny! I love the little naked bottom, especially where he's running away. Hilarious!
I almost died from shock when I saw that you had actually posted!! What happened to the real Sarah? You know, the one who NEVER EVER posts anything!
I like this new Sarah. She rocks!

The Lingwalls said...

I'm back baby, I'm back! The old Sarah rocked too, just in other ways. Naked bottoms are too funny!

Kelly Bakes said...

It doesn't get any cuter than that. Run, Tyler, run!

Michelvis said...

What a darling little bum! It looks like yours Sarah! :)

I've added you to my page. You're THAT cool.